Yesterday, Tom made me go to the football with him. Yes, I was dragged out of my Saturday hibernation and made to sit in a cold, noisy stadium. And noisy is an understatement. The Famous Wednesday Band thought it might be a good idea to bring a trumpet and a drum.... well done them. But its not that I minded, it was whoever thought it was a good idea to sell horns. And I don't mean, like, devil horns, or viking horns. I mean noisy, awful, horrible horns. But still, there were some nice looking blokes on the field at some times, but then again there were also two people dressed as owls, and two blokes who thought they were The Blues Brothers. Even Simon Cowel would have got a gun out.
But I digress. The match was, I admit, rather fun. We won 3-1 (hoorah) and I got right into it. But lets not tell Tom that. Anyway, before you all close this page I must tell you this is relevant because, as he made me go to the match, I am making him do a whole day of wedding planning with me.
He is sooo wishing he was at work.
So, this is a heads up to you all. Expect lots of decisions to have been made within the next 24 hours. Its exciting, isnt it? My next blog post will either be "Bloody Tom didn't help AT ALL, I am so mad" blah blah blah OR it will be "Bloody Tom, why are all his ideas better than mine?!"
... and so on and so forth........
Sunday, 27 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment