Sunday, 27 September 2009

All change.... Again!

Another day, another change of plan.

Tom made a rather absurb suggestion the other day. Why not get married in Sheffield? Crazy idea... some would say wacky. But hey ho, lets keep him happy by having a quick look at Sheffield on the internet....

I went back over my list of possible places, which you may remember included a church in Sheffield, a registry office in Sheffield, or Gretna Green. Well, the Church is still out - it costs more than Gretna, and they pretty much all look a bit, well.... prisony. So what about Registery Offices? I don't know a lot about them, so I'd better do some research, I thought. Just to keep Tom happy, like. So I had a look on the interwebs, and I am very, very pleasantly suprised. It isn't awfully expensive, but its not awful either. The rooms look very nice, not too OTT (which I really don't want) but not understated. Lovely.

So what does that tell you? Ive spent the last few months planning every aspect of this wedding, and Ive made a hash of it. Tom, who has probably forgotten that we're even getting wed has turned around with one, sudden, crazy notion, and its worked out perfectly!

His punishment for being so good at wedding planning? He now has to help. That will serve him right for being so bloody knowledgable!

No comments:

Post a Comment