Today was a normal day. Tom got up late, the cats have destroyed something and I am, well, doing what I do. Anyway, it was a normal day until Tom said "Pass me the phone". Out of the blue, he rang the registry office and booked the date. Just like that.
Casually. So, thats that. The date is, in fact, booked. Its not the 1st of June anymore because the function room we want is only open on Fridays and Saturdays (Why? God only knows!) and June 1st is a Tuesday.
So its now the Friday before it. 28th of May 2010 at 3.30 in Sheffield Registry Office. Be there or be square!
On a plus note, its the day after Toms birthday, so I know he'll never forget an anniversary. Well, he'd better not, if he wants to see the next birthday.....
Monday, 12 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment