I have been most busy of late, even too busy to tell you all about such things that have occured in the world of wedding planning. So, here goes....
.......
Yep, that should cover it. No, I jest. Things have, indeed, occured. Firstly, the reception has been booked. And, doubly brilliant, its on the same day as the wedding. Phew! But I wouldn't have got it booked in time without the help of my fantastic parents. Bless them, deeply.
And apart from that? Well, the guestlist has been finalised. Thats right, if you ain't on the list, you ain't comin' in! But if you are making the effort to read this blog, then you are probably close enough to me to expect an invite in the post.
I did ask Tom "Would it be cheeky to send our christmas cards in the same envelopes as the wedding invites?"
He said yes, it would be cheeky. But stamps are an absolute fortune, lets be honest. And what with most of our nation's beloved posties spending the next few weeks on strike, I'll be lucky if the wedding invites make it anywhere past the sorting office before May, let alone the christmas cards!
Still, the invites design is finalised too. I designed it myself, of course. When you get yours, be sure to know that it took me hours to make them! That is how much I love you all.
Anyway, what else has happened? Not much. Only the dress situation. And by "situation" I mean "I no longer has" (I know that is improper use of language, but refur to Lolcats for more information...). Yes, dear reader, the dress is no more. For bills needed paying. And the only way to do that was either (A) Take the dress back and pay the bills or (B) use the dress as a blockade to keep the wolves away from the door. And wolves vs silk was a battle too easy for said wolves. So the dress is back in the shop. Booo.
One of these days, I will own a nice thing for more than a week or two. But until then, dear reader, I remain dress-less.
And so, The Hunt Continues.....
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment